- The Board Exam results are obtained from the Government of Tamil Nadu. Any school and student related information present in the Board Exam results will be used solely for the purpose of analyzing and developing the reports available on this website.
- Before or at the time of collecting the information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of the information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual or school concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain the information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect the information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual or school concerned.
- Personal or school data collection will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, will be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect the information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of the information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of the information is protected and maintained.