School Board Benchmark Plus - Tour
What is School Board Benchmark?
Suppose the Board Exam results have just been announced. In 5 minutes, can you answer questions related to your school, like the following?
- How many centums have been scored?
- How many students have passed with distinction?
- What is the average percentage?
- Has your school scored the highest average percentage in your district?
- And so on...
Doesn't it take a long time for you to sift through your school's results, collate and organize the various metrics which give an idea of how your school has performed?
Get all such metrics of your school's performance in the 10th and 12th TN Board Examinations. For Free!
I want more!
Want a more comprehensive analysis of your school's board exam performance? How about the following metrics too, among others?
- How does your school measure up against other schools in your district at each subject?
- Which is the best-performing subject in your school?
- Measure the performance of your students in each subject with the students of other schools in your district and state.
- Subject-wise comparison of schools in your district and state.
- Student-level performance analysis.
- Percentile-based ranking of your students in the district and state.
- Measure how much your school has improved from last year. In each subject!
Get all the above metrics in less than 5 minutes! All for just Rs. 2899 each for 10th and 12th.
May I take a look?
Of course! Click here to view a sample report, with helpful annotations to guide you.
Note that the sample report contains dummy data.
I don't want to see a report with sample data. How about showing me a report with my school's real data?
You can get your school's Basic (Free) report and the Plus version as soon as the results are announced.
Did we mention that the Basic version of the School Board Benchmark is FREE? For a more comprehensive analysis, get your school's Board Benchmark Plus!
Why should I buy the Plus version? How does it help me? What is the difference between the Basic and Plus versions?
- We know that the Board Exam results, as released by the Government, doesn't help schools in quick and easy decision-making.
- As the correspondent, principal or teacher in the school, you would be interested to understand how your school is faring in your district and state.
- To track progress, you would even be interested in a quick check against yourself from last year.
We believe the Board Benchmark Plus will help you achieve all these things.
Here is a chart comparing the Basic and Plus versions.
|Feature / Metric||Basic
|A single-page report suitable for pinning up on a notice board, with number of students passed and failed, number of students passed with distinction, school rank in district and state and so on.||Yes||Yes|
|Students mark list with their performance in all subjects.||Yes||Yes|
|A benchmark of your school's metrics against other schools in your district and state.||No||Yes|
|Subject-specific benchmark of your school against other schools in your district and state.||No||Yes|
|Group-wise separation of the benchmarks for 12th standard.||No||Yes|
|A benchmark of the performance of your students in each subject against the students of other schools in your district and state.||No||Yes|
|Percentile-based ranking of your students in your district and state.||No||Yes|
|Subject-wise benchmark of your school's improvement from last year's Board Exams.||No||Yes|
|Past four year Comparison of your schools performance in every aspect such as average, number of centum, number of distinction, rank etc...||No||Yes|
|Get printed copies delivered to your school.||No||Yes|